PERIDOT CRYSTAL CHOKER
JOY • HAPPINESS • SUCCESS
Peridot is known as the stone of joy and happiness. It helps to clear toxic emotions, encourages confidence and a radiant sense of purpose, inspires joy and happiness.
- Tiny natural Peridot crystals, 3mm;
- Solid 925 Sterling Silver Chain or High quality 14K Gold Filled;
- Packaged ina brandedAIR+EARTH box with a product card inside;
- Length: 37cm (15” choker) or 40 cm (16” standard length);
- Please note that each stone is natural and therefore completely unique in its colour, shape and size variation. As with most natural gemstones and pearls, normal inclusions may occur and are part of what makes your piece one-of-a-kind.
HOW TO CHOOSE RIGHT LENGTH
1. Find a piece of string or ribbon;
2. Wrap it around your neck exactly where you want your necklace to sit;
3. Get a ruler or measuring tape and measure your string;
4. The length you come up with is the length of necklace you should order.
5. If you are unsure of the length you need, or would like to wear this item at different lengths, you can purchase an adjustable end to your necklace using this link and I will attach it to your necklace: www.airandearth.com.au/product-page/necklace-extender
Packaged in a branded AIR+EARTH box with a product card;
WHAT IS GOLD-FILLED?
Gold filled jewellery is different from gold plated jewellery. Gold filled jewellery is solid gold bonded to a base metal. It looks and feels like solid gold and lasts much longer than gold plated jewellery.
Gold-filled is absolutely your best option after solid gold for quality and durability. It is long lasting and offers a great option for people with sensitive skin.
1. Free standard shipping on orders over $85AUD.
2. Australia Post Standard shipping: 3 to 5 business days - $8AUD (up to 7 business days for remote and regional areas).
3. Australia Post Express shipping: 1 to 2 business days - $12AUD.
1. Australia Post International shipping - $25AUD.
2. Courier Express shipping: 3 to 7 business days - $40AUD.
In order for your jewellery to last as long as possible, we recommend the following care instructions for wear and safe keeping:
1. Avoid direct contact with body lotion, sunscreen, perfume, chlorinated water, saltwater or any other substances that could directly affect your jewellery.
2. Be sure to apply your make-up, perfume and body lotion before putting on your jewels.
3. Do not shower, swim, sleep or exercise in your jewellery.
4. Store your jewellery in an air tight container, like small zip locker bag, when not in use. Add anti-tarnishing strip to it.